My Little Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gaming community for bronies specializing in Battlefield, Gran Turismo, Call of Duty, and Grand Theft Auto.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vote: New Clan Color! Also News!
Hello!                       . EmptyThu May 15, 2014 11:51 pm by PRiME_ENiGMA

» Hello! .
Hello!                       . EmptyThu May 15, 2014 11:48 pm by PRiME_ENiGMA

» Animu and Mango :3
Hello!                       . EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:06 pm by PRiME_ENiGMA

» New Site! I'm BacK!
Hello!                       . EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:46 am by PRiME_ENiGMA

» Gran Turismo Photo Mode - Art in Motion
Hello!                       . EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:05 pm by Pixel

» Squadron Up!
Hello!                       . EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:57 pm by Twisted Star

» Call of Duty in 2014: A Theory
Hello!                       . EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:35 pm by PRiME_ENiGMA

» THE CREW - Discussion Thread
Hello!                       . EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:54 pm by jaczrwild3

» GT6 Event | AMG VGT Racing Series
Hello!                       . EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:39 pm by Twisted Star

Top posters
blazeLimit
Hello!                       . I_vote_lcapHello!                       . I_voting_barHello!                       . I_vote_rcap 
PRiME_ENiGMA
Hello!                       . I_vote_lcapHello!                       . I_voting_barHello!                       . I_vote_rcap 
jaczrwild3
Twisted Star
Pixel
Naegiful
Yu Narukami
Jetstream
McSqueakers
DayTex
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Hello! .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DayTex
DayTex

Hello!                       . Empty
PostSubject: Hello! .   Hello!                       . EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:37 pm

How's it going, Im one of Primes old clan mates poping in to say hello. I'm not a brony but seeing as we have other similar interests I'll be lurking the site as I did on the old one. Have a nice day y'all!

Last edited by DayTex on Mon May 12, 2014 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fighting13th.com/
PRiME_ENiGMA
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PRiME_ENiGMA

PostSubject: Re: Hello! .   Hello!                       . EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:34 pm

Yo, buddy. I see you're still alive. Welcome to the new site. I know you were a brony at one point because it pissed Laggy off. What made you leave the fandom? I'm not enamored with a lot of the aspects of it personally, but I am unabashedly a part of it.
Back to top Go down
https://mylittleclan.forumotion.com
DayTex
DayTex

PostSubject: Re: Hello! .   Hello!                       . EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:51 pm

Howdy, prime! To answer your question, I think the only reason I was into MLP was because you and a few others were into it. I did find some of the episodes entertaining but the majority of the story was boring to me. Anyways, when are you getting a ps4 so we can game it up, Prime?
Back to top Go down
http://fighting13th.com/
PRiME_ENiGMA
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PRiME_ENiGMA

PostSubject: Re: Hello! .   Hello!                       . EmptyThu May 15, 2014 11:48 pm

It's going to be a while. There's not really any good games out right now and I don't feel like wasting money on a box that bores me.
Back to top Go down
https://mylittleclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! .   Hello!                       . Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Clan :: Introductions-
Jump to: