My Little Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gaming community for bronies specializing in Battlefield, Gran Turismo, Call of Duty, and Grand Theft Auto.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vote: New Clan Color! Also News!
Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 11:51 pm by PRiME_ENiGMA

» Hello! .
Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 11:48 pm by PRiME_ENiGMA

» Animu and Mango :3
Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:06 pm by PRiME_ENiGMA

» New Site! I'm BacK!
Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:46 am by PRiME_ENiGMA

» Gran Turismo Photo Mode - Art in Motion
Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:05 pm by Pixel

» Squadron Up!
Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:57 pm by Twisted Star

» Call of Duty in 2014: A Theory
Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:35 pm by PRiME_ENiGMA

» THE CREW - Discussion Thread
Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:54 pm by jaczrwild3

» GT6 Event | AMG VGT Racing Series
Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:39 pm by Twisted Star

Top posters
blazeLimit
Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?) I_vote_lcapOh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?) I_voting_barOh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?) I_vote_rcap 
PRiME_ENiGMA
Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?) I_vote_lcapOh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?) I_voting_barOh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?) I_vote_rcap 
jaczrwild3
Twisted Star
Pixel
Naegiful
Yu Narukami
Jetstream
McSqueakers
DayTex
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blazeLimit
blazeLimit

Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?) Empty
PostSubject: Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?)   Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:27 pm

Hey! So I just realized this section is for introductions, so I guess I'll go ahead and do that Razz
So the name is H-Sear, it stands for a couple different things but whatever lemme think, you do likes and dislikes right? Something basic for now I guess
Likes: Electronic music, fuckiiiin ice cream, VNs, STGs, RPGs
Dislikes: Kawaii (not the idea of it, just the word), grinding, scary movies, the sun
Thats all I feel like remembering atm I guess, great meeting you guys!
Back to top Go down
jaczrwild3
jaczrwild3

Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?)   Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:30 pm

EDIT: So I thought you were someone else, that's why my post seemed really weird. My bad. XD

Last edited by jaczrwild3 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChuGQV5B061Q3R0VYvxBLXQ
Pixel

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?)   Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:39 pm

Nice to meet ya, H-Sear! Hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
PRiME_ENiGMA
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PRiME_ENiGMA

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?)   Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:41 pm

Nice to meet you! I'm addicted to ice cream too. Not so big on the electronic music doe.
Back to top Go down
https://mylittleclan.forumotion.com
blazeLimit
blazeLimit

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?)   Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:45 pm

Well whats your kind of music then?
Back to top Go down
PRiME_ENiGMA
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PRiME_ENiGMA

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?)   Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:54 pm

I like everything from the blues to alternative. Por ejemplo:
Back to top Go down
https://mylittleclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?)   Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, hiya! (This was a single letter away from the minimum are you kidding me?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Clan :: Introductions-
Jump to: