My Little Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gaming community for bronies specializing in Battlefield, Gran Turismo, Call of Duty, and Grand Theft Auto.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vote: New Clan Color! Also News!
Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptyThu May 15, 2014 11:51 pm by PRiME_ENiGMA

» Hello! .
Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptyThu May 15, 2014 11:48 pm by PRiME_ENiGMA

» Animu and Mango :3
Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:06 pm by PRiME_ENiGMA

» New Site! I'm BacK!
Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:46 am by PRiME_ENiGMA

» Gran Turismo Photo Mode - Art in Motion
Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:05 pm by Pixel

» Squadron Up!
Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:57 pm by Twisted Star

» Call of Duty in 2014: A Theory
Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:35 pm by PRiME_ENiGMA

» THE CREW - Discussion Thread
Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:54 pm by jaczrwild3

» GT6 Event | AMG VGT Racing Series
Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:39 pm by Twisted Star

Top posters
blazeLimit
Our Own Battlefield 3 Server I_vote_lcapOur Own Battlefield 3 Server I_voting_barOur Own Battlefield 3 Server I_vote_rcap 
PRiME_ENiGMA
Our Own Battlefield 3 Server I_vote_lcapOur Own Battlefield 3 Server I_voting_barOur Own Battlefield 3 Server I_vote_rcap 
jaczrwild3
Twisted Star
Pixel
Naegiful
Yu Narukami
Jetstream
McSqueakers
DayTex
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Our Own Battlefield 3 Server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jetstream
Jetstream

Our Own Battlefield 3 Server Empty
PostSubject: Our Own Battlefield 3 Server   Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:29 pm

As a clan, we need to organize and play as one. Not go against each other in events designed to put us at each others' throats.. I propose we get together and rent a server on Battlefield 3, allowing us to play as a team against all others.

~Jet
Back to top Go down
PRiME_ENiGMA
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PRiME_ENiGMA

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Battlefield 3 Server   Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:35 pm

I want one. I'd love to have one, but I'm broke, and I don't have a paypal for donations nor a credit or debit to back said paypal, so unless one of you guys is paying for it, it won't be happening anytime soon. Besides, hardly any of us play BF3 anymore like we used to, especially now that GT6 and BF4 is out.
Back to top Go down
https://mylittleclan.forumotion.com
blazeLimit
blazeLimit

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Battlefield 3 Server   Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Can you rent servers in BF4? I know money would still be an issue but I just thought about that
Back to top Go down
jaczrwild3
jaczrwild3

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Battlefield 3 Server   Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:32 pm

blazeLimit wrote:
Can you rent servers in BF4? I know money would still be an issue but I just thought about that

Yeah I think you can rent servers in BF4. It was pretty popular in BF3 so I'd assume they'd want to keep that rolling.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChuGQV5B061Q3R0VYvxBLXQ
blazeLimit
blazeLimit

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Battlefield 3 Server   Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:40 pm

Ah, makes sense, I wonder how many BF3 custom servers are still up actually
Back to top Go down
Jetstream
Jetstream

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Battlefield 3 Server   Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 9:56 pm

Sadly they don't have the option to rent servers in BF4. Not yet at least. I think they want to totally de-bug the game before any of the small/special things are implemented.
~Jet
Back to top Go down
PRiME_ENiGMA
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PRiME_ENiGMA

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Battlefield 3 Server   Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:00 pm

Like a way to join friends before game?  lol! 
Back to top Go down
blazeLimit
blazeLimit

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Battlefield 3 Server   Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:31 pm

Wait seriously? Well that sucks, though it makes sense if theyre still debugging
Back to top Go down
PRiME_ENiGMA
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PRiME_ENiGMA

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Battlefield 3 Server   Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:39 pm

blazeLimit wrote:
Wait seriously? Well that sucks, though it makes sense if theyre still debugging
Actually DICE went on record as to saying they're not going to add that feature to the game. Period.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Star
Twisted Star

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Battlefield 3 Server   Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:44 pm

Not sure to say this or not but I thought to say it anyway in case anyone didn't know about...
Next thing that DICE would like to do to Battlefield 4 is to release the Second Assault DLC onto other Platforms, but they seem to not made up a release date for it yet (possibly around late February) and DICE would wanna release it before the community starts to lose interest of Battlefield 4, its kinda confusing because right now they also working on game balancing and its asking the Battlefield community to vote on stuff in the game if it should be tweaked or not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlicornFury
blazeLimit
blazeLimit

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Battlefield 3 Server   Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:24 pm

Kinda sad that they're worried about people losing interest in their game already
Back to top Go down
PRiME_ENiGMA
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PRiME_ENiGMA

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Battlefield 3 Server   Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:23 pm

blazeLimit wrote:
Kinda sad that they're worried about people losing interest in their game already

But let's face it. Compared to BF3, this game doesn't even come close in terms of playability. It's gotten better since the patches and it's still better than MW3, but I'm not so sure it beats some of the older cods like blops, WaW, and CoD 4 like BF3 did.
Back to top Go down
blazeLimit
blazeLimit

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Battlefield 3 Server   Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:46 pm

Well I wouldn't know, I still don't have it yet lol
Though I had a feeling that the one year time difference between releases was a bad sign
Back to top Go down
PRiME_ENiGMA
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PRiME_ENiGMA

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Battlefield 3 Server   Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:30 am

One year between BF3 and BF4 or one year between Warfighter and BF4? BF3 came out to compete with MW3 lol.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Star
Twisted Star

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Battlefield 3 Server   Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:01 pm

For those who didn't know on Battlefield 4 starting from February there is going to be a Player Appreciation month which comes with a massive patch that includes vehicle balancing and new Netcode, DICE can't really confirm that the new Netcode will make the game smoother without players playing/testing on it and DICE hope they will get good feedback.

Throughout February, everytime you signed into Battlefield 4 or Battlelog you will be given a Bronze or Silver battlepack everyday, I heard you don't have to play you can just sign in to collect it also to mention getting a Battlepack can take you a average of 30 mins. Double XP weekends and free shortcut bundles which to me all this sounds like a good month for those who just starting out on Battlefield 4 especially that unlocking stuff in Battlefield 4 takes much longer than Battlefield 3.

Finely Platoons are returning into Battlefield 4, which might be good news for My Little Clan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlicornFury
jaczrwild3
jaczrwild3

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Battlefield 3 Server   Our Own Battlefield 3 Server EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:05 pm

All of that is good to hear as someone who may be getting the game at the end of February Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChuGQV5B061Q3R0VYvxBLXQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Battlefield 3 Server   Our Own Battlefield 3 Server Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Own Battlefield 3 Server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Clan :: General Discussion :: Playstation-
Jump to: